Saturday, June 8, 2013

We are in Pemba :D!

Andrew and I are so blessed to be home! It truly fells great to be back! Our flight to Pemba was good! Traveling with Andrew is definitely so much more fun!

We have been here for a week and a bit now :D! I am truly blessed to be back here and to be with the Mamas. On monday morning discipleship, when I saw them for the first time since I left Mozambique. Lots of Mama's ran up to me and have me a huge hug! they had no idea that I was coming! ...they said that I have been gone for such a long time and that they have been praying for me to come back! It fells so right and perfect to be back in Mercy (ladies) ministries. I have no words to express it!

 One of my close friends was really pregnant when I left, It was so sweet to see her holding her new baby with a huge smile on her face. She said "I was going to name the baby Dira if it was a girl but I named him Dirinho instead". It was such a humbling moment! 

The leader of the Mercy team is away for a few months. So I am over Mercy right now, its been a fun journey, I am definitely  learning so much everyday. The Lord is truly giving me more wisdom and grace! I truly cannot do what I do here without Papa's help! If you are thinking to pray for me :) you can pray for more wisdom! I need and am crying out for more wisdom! 

I feel in the spirit that this is really a beginning of a great season, I have no idea how is going to look like but my heart is bursting out with excitement and anticipation.  I know that there is a battle but we are holding on to the victory that is already ours and focus our eyes on Him. 

It has been truly amazing to be back serving the Mamas here! Until now I have been spending most of the times till now in the office working with the team sorting things out which has been good but I'm so excited and looking forward to spend more time doing discipleship and to just sit with them :) 

Being here married with my wonderful husband, has been so amazing! He is such a gift! It's been such a fun and wonderful journey to serve The Lord here together. 

Thank you all so much for all your prayers and support! May The Lord bless you with more joy and love! Love you all! 



1 comment:

  1. This is awesome Dira! So glad you are doing so well. God is definately using you to touch so many lives over there. I will be praying for wisdom for you. But I feel like you have more than you realize. Love you so much and I am proud to have such a beautiful daughter in law inside and out!!! Keep up the amazing work for our Lord.

    ReplyDelete