Monday, August 12, 2013

Joy of walking with Jesus


God is god! :D :D :D He is good all the time and is worthy of all praise that we have and more. 
There is so much joy in my heart to know that Jesus is walking and resting right beside me. He guides us where we should go, he protects us as the apple of His eyes, loves us with all that He is.

It was such a beautiful miracle how the Lord brought Andrew and I to England. His hand is surely in this :). I will post another post about our journey in England and our transition to England later.

But I want to first upload a video that I made in Pemba about a month ago. It's about the woman's leaders conference, we had mamas come from all over Mozambique. It was such a beautiful conference. I hope that you enjoy it :). It's inexplicable how much of God's delight these woman carry. I am truly honoured, overwhelmed with joy and blessed that the Lord called me to be with these wonderful mamas in Mozambique. I already miss them terribly. I can't wait to be home in Pemba again ... but before then, I shall treasure this gift of rest and much more .... We can't see it fully yet, but God has a wonderful plan for us here. :D :D :D

God did not give me any sickness. What he does is turning it into good. What he gives is healing and health. 

He is the giver of all good and perfect gifs that are visible and invisible, let's search for them everyday. (James 1:17) 

LOVE!

Dira

No comments:

Post a Comment