Monday, January 2, 2012

Thank You

Hello everyone. Happy New Year!

I am now back to Isle of Wight, sitting in my comfy chair feeling really cozy right now. I’m loving the cold weather in England.  I feels so good to be back, but a little weird at the same time, I am so used to the life in Mozambique.
I can’t believe that I am actually here … feels unreal, a few days ago I was in the beautiful village in Mozambique called Shuri. I am missing the beautiful Mozambican faces and the Mozambique air. I miss waking up with Children’s little voices around my tent.

It is such a blessing to be back and to have another season in Isle of Wight. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful Daddy in Heaven. His love is everlasting, never ending, deeper that any ocean, more beautiful than anything we have ever seen or thought. We are love by the extravagant lover.
I
 wanted to update the blog a lot more that I have done, but it was so difficult and didn’t have internet access in the last few weeks in Pemba.


The last weeks in Pemba was the busies, the most diverse and the best weeks. God taught me and blessed me so much during these weeks. I cannot stop to be amazed by what God is doing in House of Love (the name of the house that lived). Everywhere I look I see a new, transformed ladies. God is doing so much in every single girls in House of Love and calling each of us to a new, fresh and supernatural seasons. I am so blessed and honored to see all this and to be part of this school. 

In the last few weeks we were doing lots of preparations for graduation, long term interviews and we had extra speaker which means extra classes. For me personally the last few weeks was a week of changes and confirmation about the next season. There were a few times in the last weeks I felt overwhelmed by the speed of changes that were happening in the school and in my life, but God is always good and is our source of joy and conform. 

God is doing some massive changes and unexpected callings and blessing. I feel like in the last few weeks the enemy been trying to attack me with lies that makes me anxious. But it didn’t work and God taught me so much out of it, God’s love and grace is so perfect that when we are abiding our everything in the Papa God, nothing can separate us from the plan the ‘Perfect Planer’.  We are in God’s hand, He wants His perfect plan to happen in our little lives more that we do J. How blessed are we to be in His loving and caring hand. His love never fails, yesterday today and tomorrow!

How silly am I when I am stop and distracted by circumstances. Day by day the Lord continues to teach me to be totally care free. We are called to have a care free life. Why wouldn’t we be care free when we can and the invitation is always there. His loving hand is wide open.

Two days after the graduation, 11 days before I left Mozambique. Two other staff; Kelly, Shri and I leaded a team to a bush called Shuri for 10 days. The village Shuri was our base/home for 10 days, but most nights we would go out to a  different villages to evangelize; play the Jesus movie, preach the gospel, share testimonies, meet the kings of the village, play with the kids, dance lots, pray for the sick and needy, and sit there and see God bless the Makua tribe supernaturally and lovingly.
  
The 10 days outreach was one of best part of this trip, God did so much. We as a team keep getting amazed and undone by God’s goodness and favour over us. We had lots of attacks form the enemy, attaching health, relationships and unity of the team, but with Jesus we overcome them and He turn curses into blessings.

God have been with us all time, He protected us intensely. We found out, how easy it is to do the outreach, everything is so wonderful when Jesus is around. Yes there were struggles, like our camping area were attacked by two giant scorpions ever night (by the way no one got hurt, we killed them all ;D) and there are witch doctors praying curses against us … but  it’s all easy and light. We as a team didn’t really do anything, we can’t do anything without Holy Spirit and we can’t preach or say anything that will convince them and turn anyone’s heart to Jesus. It’s all Him.

During the outreach we saw so many miracles, so many salvation and transformation. But for me personally this outreach has made me fall in love more with the Mozambican tribe; I love their culture, didn’t know that they are so much fun. I am in love with Mozambique and so blessed that God is calling me to serve there. Thank you Papa for letting us be part of your Perfect Plan!

In the first few days of the outreach, three ladies came to our camping site and ask for prayers. They weren’t Christians, two of them had health problems. One lady called Henriqueta had pain all over her body. We prayed for her and she felt God’s touch her body. Then we shared the gospel with her and God moved powerfully and they all wanted Jesus. It was beautiful to see their face expression change after their received Jesus.

Then I ask them that I wanted to visit their home. Few days latter me and two other girls and the local youth pastor went to her house … I was overwhelmed by the transformation that God is doing in her life. She looked like a different person. I was Jesus in her and she said almost the pain is gone and she is getting better day after day since the days she received Jesus. The only pain she had left was headache and her feet. We prayed and she felt something J. Visiting her, blessed us so much. Often when we go out in the ministry so many people give their life to Jesus that is not possible to talk to them individually. This reminded me that God is doing so much more and so much deeper in the inside and that the transformation of a newborn adopted child of God is never ending and is for eternity. How amazing is that, that God wants to use us to be part of it.

I really want to visit Henriqueta again and her husband. His husband wasn’t a Christian last time I visited their house, he told me that he is going to see what God does to Herniqueta. That makes me smile so much, cause we could see that the salvation is so close to him :D, I’m so excited. When we were praying for Henriqueta we could see tears in him.
If the only person that I see get saved and transformed in this trip is Herniqueta, It’s definitely worth it. Seeing her mind transformed and seeing her carry so much joy, faith and peace from Jesus is the most beautiful miracle of God’s grace and love. Thank you Jesus for loving us extravagantly.

I have more to share, I’ll share some more latter.
Thank you all so much for being a wonderful body. Thank you for praying and supporting me in so many ways. My fruits are yours.
May God Bless each of you with fresh liquid love and joy from Heaven!
I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment